Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fender Pawnshop Series

Okay, Fender, get out of my head! Seriously! The new Fender pawnshop series is ridiculous. One of my favorite things to do is come up with whacked out fender models that don't exist but should. Fender climbed right inside my brain on this one. I am totally going to pick one of these puppies up. I love that Fender is putting out inventive guitars like this. They seem to be pushing the envelope a lot recently. It's great to see a classic guitar company that is not just relying on their tried and true staples of their brand, but is coming out with affordable, rockin' guitars that are unique and super vibey! Thank you Fender!








If you want to steal some of my ideas come and get'm:





1 comment:

  1. Guitars are one of the famous store for young teenagers. Classic guitars are great and in for the young. Good thing there are stores like this.




    Jojo @ Pawn Shop Websites

    ReplyDelete