Friday, June 17, 2011

Spiral Diner

 
When I walked into this awesome restaurant, I knew I just entered vegan heaven! We went in on Sunday when they had a brunch menu and they were pretty busy. At the front they had a mini all vegan grocery section and tons of vegan baked goods (cupcakes, cakes, cookies, etc.) that we checked out while we waited for a table.  I appreciated how helpful the staff was and their approach to service (which was different than normal restaurants, but awesome). Since we went during brunch, I couldn't resist getting the all you can eat pancakes and some tofu scramble on the side.  Alicia got the spiral burger with guacamole, which was amazing. For desert, we had to order one of the awesome shakes they have. This all vegan restaurant is amazing and I can't wait to go back!  They have two locations in the area: Oak Cliff and Ft. Worth. We went to the one in Ft. Worth which was a long trek from my house, but the one in Oak Cliff is not to far away from where I work so I will make that a regular lunch spot. It is great to see an all vegan place that is completely nailing having an awesome restaurant with awesome service and delicious food that is cruelty free!






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your share experience with us, I like this post, not only it has taught me a lot, but also let me continuous learning everyday. I will visit your new blog post every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy do I like. Amazing post. I also wanted to lick the screen as I'm on day 22 of my 30-40 juice cleanse. Always looking for inspiration for meals to fix my family. Thank you!!
    http://veganrawfood.net

    ReplyDelete