Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kalachandji's


Kalachandji's is absolutely a new favorite! It's located inside a temple and has an amazing atmosphere. Their buffet menu is vegetarian, but they clearly mark anything with dairy or wheat. They had tons of vegan options on the buffet. My favorite was the BBQ tofu, which was definitely different than your traditional BBQ, but was amazing! My other favorite thing at this place was their Tamarind Tea, I couldn't get enough of that stuff. Their buffet menu changes daily and they add in some different items for dinner. This place rules and is a must to check out regardless of whether your vegan or vegetarian!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your share experience with us, I like this post, not only it has taught me a lot, but also let me continuous learning everyday. I will visit your new blog post every day, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your share experience with us, I like this post, not only it has taught me a lot, but also let me continuous learning everyday. I will visit your new blog post every day, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamarind tea sounds intriguing!! I'd love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this place, but do you know they've just had a fire recently? awful, but you can donate money by participating in a raffle and they're also having a dinner and concert sometime soon, too. The info is on their web page.

    ReplyDelete